At Ground Loop Heating and Air Conditioning, we are an industry leader in geothermal loop system installation and we’re always looking to add dedicated and talented technicians to our team. If you’re experienced in the HVAC field and are committed to providing friendly and professional service to clients, then we want to hear from you! We have several positions currently available and even if we’re not actively hiring, we’re always interested in hearing from you.
Our HVAC installers and technicians are often the faces that our customers are most familiar with, so you should be committed to being professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. You’ll need to be available to answer any questions that come up while on site and you should be dedicated to providing the highest-quality service.
Current Job Postings
We’re looking for technicians with 3 or more years of experience in the HVAC field. Knowledge of geothermal a plus, but not required. Candidates must have reliable transportation, a good driving record, and be able to pass a drug screening. Pay scale is based on experience.
We currently have immediate openings for:
Experienced Sheet Metal Mechanic
- Must have HVAC experience
- Full Time with Benefits
- Capable of doing new construction and residential change outs
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HVAC Service Technician
HVAC service technicians are an important part of our team. In this position, your responsibilities would include:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair issues with HVAC equipment in commercial, residential, and industrial applications
- Repair/replace defective equipment, wiring, parts, and components on HVAC systems
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance tasks on HVAC equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Install HVAC Mechanic
As an HVAC installer with Ground Loop, you’ll work with our residential, commercial, and industrial customers to install, replace, repair, and maintain our geothermal HVAC systems. Desired qualifications include:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A secondary degree from a trade school or Community College in air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot
Install HVAC Helper
In this role, you’ll help our experienced HVAC installers complete their work in a streamlined manner. You’ll communicate with customers and project managers about the findings of service calls and inspections. Duties include:
- Assist HVAC technicians on service calls to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with customer and team leader to understand on-site work requirements
- Go above and beyond to complete work in an efficient manner and provide exceptional customer service
To apply for any of these positions, please fill in the application below and email to email@example.com or mail to:Ground Loop Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
1701 Whiteford Road
Darlington, MD 21034